My friends and close ones have coined names like turtle or nomad for me. You wonder why. Well, that’s because I tend to carry essential items of every kind in my bag. So much so that it looks like a shell on my back.
There’s everything from my wallet to scotch-tape to a nail-clipper. Yep! Who knows what will come in use!? But there are some times, like going for a party where unfortunately I can’t carry all of these. That’s when I have to reduce the items to carry with me.
So here are 10 Things I always Carry in my Bag:
1. Wallet (du-uh!)
2. Lip-balm (‘cuz Lipsticks stain too much)
3. Kajal (my BFF)
4. Inhaler (asthma attacks me any time)
5. Keys (To open important doors :P)
6. Handkerchief/tissues (For my perennial cold)
7. Pen (what if I get kidnapped? I could sneak write a note using No. 8 below for people to find me)
8. Blank paper (like above)
9. Safety-pins (A savior!)
10. Mints (For when I’m utterly in the depths of boredom)
If I had my way I would of course have smuggled in more items but well, these are the main items that I usually carry with me. Rubber-bands, hair clips, compact and a small mirror sneak their way in sometimes 😀
What are the 10 things you always carry with you?